Monday 5 May 2014

Weigh In - 5/514

Really, really happy today - I lost 4.5lbs!!!!  This means that I am now only 4lbs away from getting back to my pre-blip weight which was my first goal set last week.

Some nice NSV (non scale victory/victories) this week too.

  • I tried on a pair of size 20 trousers that I bought a while ago and they do up!!  Breathing would be a no no but who needs to breathe if it means a size smaller...lol.
  • I've discovered I like figs, proper fresh figs.  I made a fig and raspberry clafoutis as it looked lovely in the recipe.  It was gorgeous!
  • I've had a happy feeling in my chest all week as I am back on track and in the zone with WW again.
As always, thank you for your messages of support and if you are trying to lose weight too, good luck!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Woohoo! You are doing great!
Aren't fresh figs wonderful!

ricketyjo said...

I am so impressed with your progress!! You should indeed feel good! Keep on going :-)

Dani - tkdchick said...

You're just killing it way to go!!!