Monday 28 April 2014

Weigh In 28/4/14

Tonight I lost 4lb's.  I was really shocked at that because when I had a peek this morning I had only lost a pound all week.

We had to set some goals for the next 8 weeks at our meeting.  The 3 I set are:

  • to get back to where I was before 'the blip' 
  • to lose an extra 7lbs
  • to work on Couch 2 5k.
Apparently our leader will be asking us in a few weeks to let her know how we are getting on!

Thank you to everyone who has offered support in my journey.  Some of you are no-reply commenters so I can't respond but every message has been great and helps to keep me motivated.  

You are all my own personal cheerleaders - thank you!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Great job!!

Barb said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome!

You are my inspiration and I'm going to start my weight loss journey right now. Thank yiu

Poppypatchwork said...

You are very brave to be public about your weight loss, congratulations so far. I lost a stone earlier this year, put 3lbs back on and now I'm back to lose another stone.

Denise said...

Bravo! Over halfway to erasing the blip!

blue star stitcher said...

Congratulations 4 pounds is awesome!