Tuesday 22 July 2014

Weigh In 21st July 2014

Woooohoooo!!!  Another 3lbs off this week.  Really pleased as it was a hard week with it being the last week of school.  There was enough cakes, biscuits and other crap in the staff room to feed a small country for a week thanks to people leaving, retiring and thanking us for whatever they were thanking us for.  I managed to avoid a colleague's retirement buffet by taking charge of the washing up instead.  How sneaky is that?

Anyway I am feeling well chuffed with myself this week because of that.

Luke has written me a new sign this week and put it on the bread and biscuit cupboard reminding me that if I lose 1.5lbs this week I will be on 18st.  Once I get under that, I seem to struggle, so I will be very grateful for any cheer-leading from you all this week.

Thank you for your support, it means a lot to me. xx

1 comment:

ricketyjo said...

Yay!!! Well done and keep going! I'm impressed that you managed to lose weight with all the sweet food in front of you! :) Looking forward to your next update!