Sunday 6 July 2014

Right....

I have fallen by the wayside, but NO MORE!

I weighed myself earlier today and found I was back up to 18st 8lb.  I am NOT going up any more.

So tomorrow I will


  1. Track everything that goes in my mouth.
  2. Go to WI EVERY week, whether or not I have had a good week.
  3. Only have a bar of chocolate if I have first had 2 pieces of fruit (note to self - 2 grapes don't count!)
  4. Not beat myself up if I have a bad day and a bad day doesn't need to carry on all week!!!!!
  5. Track everything that goes in my mouth!!!!!
The school holidays start in about 10 days so I will not have the stress of work which is an excuse at the moment.  Healthy eating will be so much easier.

So wish me luck as you wave my weight goodbye!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yes, I let things go by the wayside in June myself but I've been back at it since July 1st. Tracking my food and going to the gym!

We can do this the only problem is our head!

Poppypatchwork said...

Keep going with it, we all have bad days, the thing is to only have a bad day every now and then.